The ‘Khiladi of Bollywood,’ who has never failed to leave our jaws-drop in either awe or amazement, Akshay Kumar is a highly inspirational personality of Indian Cinema. We have accumulated Akshay Kumar’s journey for you:
1. Do you know Akshay Kumar used to steal watches in Chandni Chowk when he was young and that too, just for fun?
2. Akshay Kumar’s real name is Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia. The Indian born actor now owns Candian citizenship, is a martial artist, and is one of the fittest personalities in Indian Cinema.
3. In his early life, he was very fond of sports.
4. He completed his schooling at Don Bosco School. For his graduation, he received a placement in Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai, but he left it in between. The boy was never much interested in academics.
5. In his 29 years long journey in the industry, Kumar has appeared in over 100 films!
He won a National Film Award for his movie Rustom, for Best Actor.
He is the owner of two prestigious Filmfare Awards for his performances in Ajnabee and Garam Masala.
6. One of the most successful actors ever, he has given us 52 hit movies in Box Office out of 113+.
7. Apart from acting, we all know that Akshay loves to do his stunts himself. In 2008, he also became the host of the show Khatron Ke Khiladi.
8. In 2014, Kumar launched the TV reality show Dare to Dance, which became a hit.
9. He also owns the Kabaddi team, ‘Khalsa Warriors’ in the World Kabaddi League.
10. In 2009, he began the Hari Om Entertainment and Grazing Goat Pictures Production Company.
According to Forbes, our Indian Jackie Chan was recognized as the fourth highest-paid actor in the world in 2019! It’s no surprise that he’s the highest-paid actor in India as well.
What better than to conclude this column with, “Jo ye bolte hai vo ye karte hai, aur jo nahi bolte, vo definitely karte hai.” (BTW, we too, we too.)
" 'Light' as my name tells, I'm Deepanker Verma, an adult who loves to sing, act, make others smile, and wants to discover all aspects of life."