Imagine a Thali with nothing but everything made up of chocolate! Salivating already, right?
Well, take control of your taste buds as we guide your way to the Chocolate Thali!
1. Desiklub in Mumbai is every chocolate lover’s paradise. They serve up a special Thali, dominated by one soul ingredient– “CHOCOLATE”.
2. Thinking about how to reach this yum-yum Chocolate Thali already? Well, here’s the address- Ground Floor, Maker Chamber 5, Jamnalal Bajaj Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021.
3. This platter of sweet happiness comes straight down to your table for just ₹415!
4. Want to take your loved ones on a chocolate eating adventure? You can visit Desiklub between 12:00 PM to 11:30 PM with your family and friends. But we would prefer a solo treat.
5. Thinking about who’s this crazy club that makes and sells thali made of chocolate? Desiklub is known for serving Mumbai’s favourite street food but with a western twist.
6. If you are a checker of ambience on dining review sites, you need to visit this “klub” once then! The place is filled with innovation and echoes “AAMCHI MUMBAI”!
7. Coming back to the thali (apologies for the digression)– It features eight chocolate preparations. These include: Chocolate Ice Cream, Chocolate Lollipop, Chocolate Truffle, Chocolate Swiss Rolls, Chocolate Shrikhand, Chocolate Gulab Jamun, Chocolate Khakhra and Chocolate Soup! Boss, that’s a fantasy land for ants like us!
8. What’s the best thing about this Thali? Obviously, they mix chocolate in their dough! They serve chocolate milk khakhra as the base for the thali.
9. Now, if your tummy asks for more but you are done with too much of choco, choco, choco—sadly, you cannot eat the plate itself. It is made of steel only. But, on a good note, you can try your hands some more stuff, all at the affordable range between Rs 100 to Rs 400.
Go and prove your love of chocolate by trying this mouth-watering dish at Desiklub.
A confused writer in this not so confused world with an inundation of ideas and stories