The lack of entrepreneurial behaviour by an entrepreneur is one of the biggest reasons for the fall of any entering enterprise. Anybody who wants to be successful and make it big has to do the work for it. If you are an entrepreneur, then you must act like one.
1. The meaning of entrepreneurial behaviour is the way/manner an entrepreneur deals with the external and internal environment. It is the approach to look at the physical and human resources and the society.
2. This behaviour is an orientation or a view towards innovation, risk-bearing, goal setting, achievement, ethics, social responsiveness, challenges, motivation, and values of human society and other psychological elements.
3. Understanding, prediction and control of human behaviour directly have to do with it.
5. There are various approaches to its study:
- Human Resources Approach
- Contingency Approach
- Productivity Approach
- System Approach
6. Entrepreneurial behaviour plays a vital role in the success of an enterprise because it aids in understanding, predicting, controlling, and directing human behaviour.
7. Entrepreneurial behaviour also results in entrepreneurial effectiveness, motivation, and better human relations.
8. Core values that must be present in an entrepreneur to learn entrepreneurial behavior are innovation, creativity, independence, respect for work, and the quest for outstanding performance.
9. Different thinkers have developed different types of entrepreneurial behaviours. The other types of entrepreneurial behaviours include economic behaviour, innovative behaviour, ethical and social behaviour, psychological behaviour, and creative behaviour.
Proper implementation and use of entrepreneurial behaviour can help your enterprise grow and prosper in many ways.
A confused writer in this not so confused world with an inundation of ideas and stories