Louis Vuitton is a brand that still exists as one of the most prominent ones in the luxurious fashion industry.
Hold on your consciousness readers!
In this blog, we will be telling you all about the French Fashion House and a company that deals in luxurious retail.
1. For the starters–formed in 1854, Louis Vuitton is a French fashion house by the man of the same name. Yes, even more, older than Hermes!
2. The leading headquarters of Louis is in Paris, France.
3. 7,294,469,000,000 “INR”– that was the sum of assets of Louis Vuitton, for the quarter that ended in June 2019. It has 13 digits revenue, making it larger than your mobile number!
4. Louis deals in shoes, watches, jewellery, accessories, sunglasses and books.
5. They still hand-tailor their products.
6. By 1885, the company opened its 1st store in London, England, on Oxford Street.
7. For six successive years, that is, between 2006 and 2012, Vuitton has a record of being the world’s most valued and expensive label.
8. The company operates in 50 nations. It has more than 460 stores worldwide.
9. Louis Vuitton introduced his flat-topped trunks with Trianon canvas in 1858. They made them airtight and light in weight.
10. LV was part of the 1867 universal exhibition in Paris.
11. The Louis Building was opened by 1913 on the Champs- Elysees.
12. It was the largest-goods store in the world at the time during World War II.
13. Louis Vuitton collaborated with Nazis during the German occupation of France.
Do you know Louis Vuitton, the man who began the industry, owes his popularity to Napoleon III’s wife?
We were surprised too!
Myself Rohan Sharma. I love being creative and experiencing new opportunities. I enjoy every opportunity i get and i rather look forward to working smarter than working harder. Moreover , thats how i enjoy my work.