If you desire to be the next big thing in fashion and modelling, you need to check the story and profiles of these following top male models of the world!
1. Sean O’ Pry: Sean O’Pry is amongst the highest-paid male models of the world. He is a 27-years-old American Male Model. In 2005, he started his career in modelling when he was scouted on myspace by Nole Marin. Nole Marin is an iconic stylist who is a past judge on American Next Fashion Model.
2. David Gandy: David Gandy is a 37 years old British male model who has dominated the modelling industry. In 2006, he was the most liked face of Dolce & Gabbana. His face is still doing wonders.
3. Jon Kortajarena: Jon Kortajarena is amongst the famous Spanish male models. His career began when the broker at a fashion show in Barcelona noticed him. In the year 2009, Forbes ranked him 8th in the top 10 successful male models of the world.
4. Simon Nessman: After his sister’s friend sent his pictures to the model scout Kelly Streit (mode models in Canada), Simon Nessman found his track. He has also featured in ad campaigns for Versace, D&G, Ralph Lauren, Givenchy, Gap, Calvin Klein. In 2012, Simon Nessman was chosen as the 2nd most successful male model in the world.
5. Noah Mills: Noah Mills started his career at the age of twenty at Wilhelmine. Along with his career in modelling, he’s also featured in some short films like The Best Man, Candyland, a Fisher of Men, Wracked. He debuted as a runway model in 2004 for Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci Collection in Milan and Paris.
6. Tyson Beckford: Along with a career in modelling, he is also an actor best known as Ralph Lauren Polo Model. In 1995, Tyson Beckford was named “Man of the year” by the cable television channel VH1 and “50 most beautiful in the world’ by the people’s magazine. He has also acted in movies like 21 questions by 50 cents, toxic by Britney Spears and more
7. Marlon Teixeira: Marlon began his modelling career when his grandmother introduced him to Anderson, owner of model management and family friend. He has been part of shows like Emporio Armani, Dolce & Gabbana and Jean-Paul Gaultier. Marlon became the face for Diesel Fragrance, “Diesel Fuel For Life Denim Collection” in 2011.
8. Miles Mcmillan: Mike Mcmillan was born in the year 1989. He started his career in modelling when he was 18 years old. In 2017, he worked in an advertising campaign for Tommy Hilfiger, Fendi, and Michael Kors.
9. Matthew Noszka: Matthew Noszka is an American model who started his career as a 22-year-old. Discovered through Instagram, Matthew has recently worked for Jeremy Scott, Moschino, and Philipp Plein. Before taking up modelling as a career Matthew was a keen basketballer that shows why he is passionate about keeping his body in shape.
10. Nick Bateman: At a very early age, he started his martial arts training in Gojuryu Karate and Bo staff. In his teens, he won four world Titles in the National Blackbelt League under the 15-17 age division. Nick began his career as a model when he lived in Milan. He also worked in movies like Ethos, Total Frat Movie, Winter Wedding, Ugly Love, etc.
These male models have proven that where there’s passion, there’s the way. Follow these inspiring male models to keep yourself on your toes until you make your dream a reality.
Myself Rohan Sharma. I love being creative and experiencing new opportunities. I enjoy every opportunity i get and i rather look forward to working smarter than working harder. Moreover , thats how i enjoy my work.